Nicole D. John
Licensed in the State of Oregon
Nicole joined her father, partner Michael Diamond, at the Real Estate Investment Group brokerage in 2014. She specializes in retail and commercial leasing as well as tenant and landlord representation in the Portland urban markets. Her dedication, and dynamic design and space planning creativity have made her an exciting addition to Real Estate Investment Group.
A Portland native and University of Oregon Alumna, Nicole's passion for her hometown shows in her contributions to projects. In addition to being a licensed Real Estate Broker, she is LEED AP ID+C Certified with an acute understanding of environmental challenges and green building standards.
Prior to joining REIG, Nikki was a well-reputed professional interior designer with international architectural firm Zimmer Gunsul Frasca (ZGF) for seven years. Her penchant for professionalism, keen negotiations, attention to detail, creative space planning and long track record of successfully managing cooperative projects made her move to commercial real estate a natural progression and have again earned her the respect of her clients and colleagues alike.
Nicole's unique background experience and diverse skills ensures her clients are afforded an intelligently, innovative and thoughtfully advised commercial real estate transaction.
• University of Oregon, Bachelor of Interior Architecture, 2007
• LEED AP Interior Design + Construction (LEED AP ID+C)
• Member, Portland Metropolitan Association of Realtors (PMAR)
• Board Member, Portland Greek Festival 2013-Present
• VP of Membership (2009-2011) and Public Relation Chair (2008-2009), International Interior Design Association (IIDA)
• Life Member, University of Oregon Alumni Association
• Graphics Committee Member, Hellenic-American Cultural Center & Museum 2007-Present
• Member, Pi Beta Phi Alumnae Club, 2007-Present